Top 5 Things Small Business Can Do to Lower Their Tax Liability
Time to Review Your Year End Tax Strategies
In this FREE download, Dana Borys (Tax CPA), shares some actionable strategies for reducing your end of year tax liability. She talks about accelerated depreciation, method of accounting, net operating losses, tax credits, and business income deductions. Don’t miss this opportunity to get better versed on your tax-saving potential and be sure to discuss with your tax advisor.
This download will provide insight on:
- Maximizing your qualified business income deduction
- The impact of your method of accounting on your taxes
- Capital expenditure planning
- Net operating loss planning
- Credits and incentives
Out of this download, I want you thinking about:
- What are the right questions to ask my tax advisor?
- Will my tax advisor review these with me and be strategic in approach?
- Which strategies will provide the biggest payoff in the short and long term?
- What additional information do I need to make a more informed decision?
Stride is an outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services firm founded by entrepreneurs to support high growth professional services firms. Our clients include marketing agencies, design firms, consulting firms, and other tech-enabled service providers ranging from $1 million to $10 million in revenue.
We’re committed to helping business owners with a thirst for continuous improvement achieve their highest and best use, whatever that may be.
As entrepreneurs, we know how important trust and confidence is in your back office. Why? So you can focus on achieving your highest and best us. The opportunity for business owners is to work on their business and not in their business. But if the back-office processes and systems aren’t delivering the information necessary to make better strategic decisions, owners find themselves drawn back into the fray. At Stride, all of our energy is around team, process, and technology designed to improve cash flow and profit while allowing business owners to chart their future with confidence.
Our Partners Have Deep Professional Services and Agency Expertise