From Cash to Accrual Accounting, is it Time to Make the Switch?
Read This if you Want Valuable Insights on When and Why to Switch to Accrual Accounting.
This topic comes up all the time when companies are trying to figure out the right accounting method for their business. They want to move fast (cash accounting) but they also want to accurately reflect their profit performance (accrual accounting). This FREE eBook provides valuable insights into how to think about cash vs. accrual accounting, plus a hybrid method, from a couple of finance and accounting experts who have lived the shift in their own companies.
You will be a lot smarter after you review this eBook but I recommend companies with a history of cash accounting to consult your accounting team or partner before making the decision. There are a lot of moving parts, you want to make sure it’s well documented!
That said, understanding the pros and cons is a strategic, not just a tactical, consideration. Give this a read and move faster to action.
From Cash to Accrual Accounting will provide answers to:
- What is the definition of cash vs. accrual?
- When is the right time to switch?
- How do I go about making this switch for specific line items?
Read this eBook if you are asking the following:
- Am I interested in taking on any outside investment and how do I make sure my financials are ready for outside review?
- Is the timing right for me to move toward a new accounting model and how much time/effort will it take?
- I need to get smarter on financial statements, but how do I use the cash flow statement to better understand and forecast cash?
- Do I have the right accounting team in place to provide me guidance on how to most strategically manage my books?
Stride is outsourced bookkeeping, accounting, and HR services firm founded by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Our clients include over 100 high growth tech forward professional service companies, tech companies, and digital health organizations that have a vision for growth and want to make sure they are taking the right steps on the back end to achieve their goals. Reach us at our website or email us at email@example.com.
We’re committed to ensuring that our clients never lose sleep over their back office and focus on accelerating their path to market.
We understand the peace of mind that comes from knowing your books are done right, every time. We know the back office is distracting and there is simply no space to be focused on anything other than accelerating time to market and scaling. We know the value of being able to turn financial data into actionable insights so you can plot the course for your company’s future with confidence.
Download Your FREE From Cash to Accrual Accounting eBook