Thank you so much for taking the time to talk with us about your business. We’re excited about the opportunity to work together. Viewing your QuickBooks data will provide further insight about your accounting environment, allowing us to prepare the most appropriate proposal for you.
HOW TO UPLOAD A QuickBooks “Portable Company File":
- Open QuickBooks. Go to File.
- Switch to “Switch to “Single-User Mode”, if not already.
- Go to File | Create | Copy. Select “Portable Company File”, and click Next.
- Browse to a location to save the copy, then click “OK”.
- Fill in your Username, QuickBooks Password, and Version of QuickBooks Desktop and click submit.
- Note: Click here to see how to get the current version of QuickBooks Desktop
- Then click HERE to upload your file.