STRIDE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES Join a team that is passionate about helping businesses achieve financial freedom
Are you interested in joining the Stride team?
We live our brand at Stride. We set the pace. We are committed. We are a team that is dedicated to helping businesses achieve financial freedom. Through exceptional accounting, bookkeeping and HR admin services, we put business owners in a position to focus on what’s important while we take care of the backbone with people, process and expertise!
Are you interested in hitting your stride with us? If so, please look at the available position below and fill out the form on that page to learn more.
Stride Benefits Summary
We know that the most successful members of a team give their best when they are in an environment where they can thrive. That is what we are committed to at Stride. Stride offers a wide range of employee benefits for both part-time and full-time employees. Below is an overview of current benefit plans, which are subject to change at any time.
Available to Employees Working 20 or More Hours Per Week:
- Aflac supplemental employee paid benefit plans, including hospitalization, cancer, accident and disability plans (subject to location.)
- Traditional and ROTH 401k with salary match up to 3% after six months of employment (with quarterly entry dates)
- Reimbursement for costs related to pre-approved relevant education/certification(s), up to $1000 with a one-year retention agreement
- No commute, work from home!
Available to Employees Working 30 or More Hours Per Week:
- Medical, dental and vision plans paid at 85% of base rate for employee coverage, click here to explore plans and rates, with dependent coverage options
- HSA medical and savings plans options
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health and dependent care expenditures
- Life insurance, long-term disability and dismemberment coverage 100% Company paid
- Optional additional life insurance at group rates
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Paid time off (prorated for employees who work less than 40 hours per week) which starts with 2 weeks of vacation and up to 8 days of sick leave, per year
- Gym membership reimbursement up to $40 per month, beginning 1st of the month upon completion of 60-days of employment