We are seeking an experienced Director of Client Success to serve as an accounting and operations SME and collaborate with internal/external and offshore stakeholders to drive successful client engagement strategies. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic leader that is motivated to build effective client success teams and capable of managing multiple client relationships, people and technology simultaneously.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services experience (accounting/finance background preferred)
- Proven experience managing and developing a team of Client Success Managers
- Expertise implementing new processes and technologies that align with business requirements unique to each client
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and problem solving
- Takes initiative to achieve goals, objectives and outcomes
- Passionate for continuous learning and improvement
As a constantly evolving organization, we are looking for someone that wants to elevate their career and grow along with us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Operations / Service Delivery teams to design innovative and efficient processes using Six Sigma and/or current project management methodologies
- Guide, empower & develop team members on service delivery best practices and creating strong client relationships
- Manage approximately 10 full-time CSMs, each covering a number of small business / entrepreneurial clients
- Bridge service delivery and client success departmental goals to achieve alignment with company-wide initiatives, values, and principles
- Host client meetings to root cause and design win-4-all solutions
- Perform periodic scope reviews for growth opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Work closely with Sales/Growth teams to create and honor shared agreements with clients
- Identify and recommend product changes and/or process modifications
WHO WE ARE
Stride was founded to help fast growing, small business owners get and stay in their zones of genius by providing reliable, cloud-based accounting and payroll solutions. We exist on the premise that when business owners can trust their financial health, they can move their business forward faster by making more confident business decisions. We employ both commercial off the shelf and custom software to provide efficiencies to our clients, and stay on the cutting edge of the ever-changing accounting industry. We are committed to hiring an elite team of professionals with the knowledge, team-orientation, and communication skills to help our clients grow their businesses.
We work almost exclusively with fast-growing small businesses in professional services and technology. These are organizations that want to better understand their unit economics and that look to Stride to help them capture data correctly in order to make proper investments and business decisions.
– unlimited PTO
– medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD coverage
– competitive salary negotiations
– work from home / location of your choice
– professional training/development opportunities
– professional autonomy; you self-manage your workload and commitments