Stride Makes Payroll Easy with Little Client Involvement
Few things are more important than making sure your employees get paid. Stride’s payroll team will set up the processes to make sure that happens consistently with little involvement required from you so you can focus on your highest and best use.
Experience the Benefits of Stride's Dedicated Payroll Support Team
HOW WE HELP?
When you engage Stride’s dedicated payroll processing team, you receive the following:
- Full-service payroll processing across all 50 states via Gusto
- Federal/State filing and payments via Gusto
- Employee self service and profile via Gusto
- Benefits administration (from deducting from pay check to remittance to your provider)
- Time tracking support (QB Time, Gusto Time Tracking, Harvest etc)
- PTO/Sick/Holiday setup based on your company’s policy
- Reporting Analytics
- Document Management
- Handling of payments (salaries)
- Regulatory Compliance
- Tax and Labor Law Guidance
- Assisting in payroll audit
- Handling of confidential payroll
- Assistance in implementation of procedures
- Assistance with start-up business
Frequently Asked Payroll Questions
- Does your team provide any PR tax filings on behalf of client or employees?
- Does Stride provide any standard PR reporting outputs?
YES. You will have access to your detailed payroll reports and can inquire with your account manager if there is custom information that you need.
- Do you currently provide any labor analytics?
YES. Through our business intelligence software, Stride Vista, we can calculate labor efficiency analytics. It does require that we map your employees’ wages to particular service lines. If they track time by client or project, that is even better.
Engaging Stride as Your Outsourced Accounting Department
HOW WE HELP?
Stride provides virtual back office bookkeeping, accounting, and financial analysis services to high growth professional services organizations like yours. For a fraction of the cost of bringing in-house, we bring team, process and technology so you can stay focused on your genius zone.
WHY WE MATTER?
Books that are well managed increase the value of your business in the following ways:
- Investors and buyers gain confidence in value
- Executives can rely on information for strategic decisions
- Board meetings can be run and managed more effectively
HOW WE HELP?
Stride is a partner that becomes the backbone of your accounting strategy, from bookkeeping to payroll to month end close to cash flow and business intelligence. You get to spend more time achieving your highest and best use while leveraging data to make better business decisions. That’s Stride’s commitment to you.