Seattle -- Strategic Accounting for the Entrepreneurial Brain
The language of business is accounting but so few entrepreneurs actually know the right questions to ask. At this event, you will learn some of the ways that your financial statements can become a strategic ally and help you make more confident business decisions as a business owner.
If you understand the language of business, you will create a strong sustainable advantage for your company. Register to learn how.
Presented by: Russell Benaroya, Stride Partner
Register for the Event Today!
8:30 – 9:00am Registration and Networking
9:00am – 11:00am: Conference and Q&A
Date: February 11, 2020
- Understand key accounting and finance terminology
- What is contribution margin and how to wield its power?
- Grasping unit economics
- Understanding key financial ratios
- Ways to think about a recurring revenue business model for your business
- Key recurring revenue business model metrics
- Building out your management and board reports
- What you want to ask from your accounting / finance team
- What investors and buyers want to see in a clean financial data room
Who should attend?
CEO’s who want more control over their financial business levers while staying focused on growing their business, not the back office.
We will teach you everything you need to know in order to not only ask the right questions of your accounting and finance team but be able to interpret the results. You have spent years building your company. Now, you can spend a few short hours unlocking the hidden gems that exist in your financial data. Your command over your financials is a strong signal to your team and the market that you understand your business. For over 15 years, Stride has been educated business owners on how to do more with their bookkeeping and accounting back office. Now is your chance.
One Union Square
600 University Street, Suite 2510
Seattle, WA 98101